New cancer cures: alleged alternative cures for cancer being discovered by cancer researchers; alleged cures that I have become aware of so far:
2018 February 23 Friday 12:34 am Pacific Standard Time (PST)
These notes are by the Editor, Kenneth Paul Charron
Alleged alternative cures for cancer that I have found out about so far:
I was hoping to convey to Hank Hanegraaff of the 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Christian Research Institute (CRI) radio broadcast on K.A.R.I. Christian radio, 550 khz am, from Blaine, Washington, also listenable to at www.kari55.com ; I had hoped to mention more complete information about respectable alleged alternative cures for cancer. I was talking to Hank on the Bible Answer Man Program this past few weeks or so ago, but I got circumstantially cut off after getting to mention only about two (2) of about seven (7) prospective cures that I have read or heard about.
Those prospective cures seem very plausibly to be able to do as claimed with respect to curing, or at least with respect to ameliorating, or helping to be not quite as bad as otherwise, concerning various varieties of cancers.
Those prospective cures are now referred to by the following comments:
Vitamin e succinate (ves) is also known as alpha-tocopheryl succinate (alpha-TS); It is a tocopherol. It is a vegetarian vitamin e. It allegedly is an effective cure by itself, although adjuvant therapy ostensibly involves other compunds, possibly some of them chemotherapeutic agents, which may be carcinogenic as a side effect. Please see this link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12672706 .
1B. Also, Dr. Ching Shih Chen, professor of medicinal chemistry and pharmacognosy at Ohio State University, at first had done research to develop an "analog" or similarity, to this Vitamin E succinate that was 5-10 times as effective as the vitamin e succinate.
1C. Now, or at least as of March 22, 2013, or before, Professor Chen has worked on manipulating gamma tocopherol that has resulted in a promising preventative and cure for cancer that is 20 times as effective as the gamma tocopherol in cells.
Please see this link: https://cancer.osu.edu/news-and-media/news/study-shows-how-vitamin-e-can-help-prevent-cancer .
2. There allegedly are 8 forms of vitamin e: 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols.
3. The first 4, the tocopherols, are more related to "ordinary" vitamin e, alpha tocopherol, and allegedly have somewhat helpful qualities concerning heart health and possibly limited helpfulness concerning fighting against cancer.
4. The other 4, the tocotrienols, allegedly have more capability concerning heart health, but are claimed to have much more capability concerning fighting against cancer.
5. Dr. Barrie Tan has studied these topics and some of his presentations can be viewed on the Internet. Also, allegedly gamma and delta tocotrienol help to fight against the spreading of blood vessel "supply lines" for cancer cell clumps or colonies. That spreading is called angiogenesis.
Here is a link to a website that discusses these topics, with an interview with Dr. Barrie Tan:
6A. I recently found an article on the Internet about "Intravenous administration of ascorbic acid" (Vitamin C), or some such title as that, as selectively killing cancer cells but leaving the healthy cells unharmed.
6B. "Is vitamin C cancer therapy effective?" By Ty Bollinger. Please see this link:
6C. "Intravenously administered vitamin C as cancer therapy: three cases"; Sebastian J. Padayatty et al; PMC; US National Library of Medicine; National Institutes of Health;CMAJ. 2006 March 28; 174(7): 937-942. Here is the link to this article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405876/ .
7. On Saturday mornings on K.A.R.I. Christian Radio, 550 khz am broadcasting from Blaine, Washington, (www.kari55.com on the Internet), there sometimes are health therapy nutritional programs for different health conditions.
Some of these radio programs feature Dr. Michael Pinkus, who says that there are at least 22 forms of Vitamin C; such as those from various different varieties of fruits, possibly such as blueberry, cherry, and kiwi. (I don't remember the exact examples of fruits mentioned by Dr. Pinkus; but those might be similar to such as he indicated).
8. Allegedly, Immunotherapy is allegedly more efficient at curing cancer than other methods because the cancer cells can mutate possibly and thus to adapt to the treatment, and when the cancer cells adapt to the "substance cures" drugs or vitamins, then the effectiveness of the cures diminishes.
However, allegedly the Immunotherapy can adapt to the cancer cells adapting. Therefore, immunotherapy is better.
9. Also, allegedly Dr. David Bromstein of possibly Michigan has mentioned Iodine as a cure of some kind.
10. Turmeric spice is reputed to be a cure for cancer, also.
11. Please see the internet article, "God's Food: Broccoli Cures Cancer".
12. Someone has said that some types of raw mushrooms cause cancer, whereas some types of cooked mushrooms cure cancer.
13. Allegedly, broccoli sprouts have 20-50 times the effectiveness at curing cancer as mature broccoli does.
14. Allegedly, cooked tomatoes combined with steamed briefly broccoli but not cooked or boiled broccoli have more effectiveness together than when either is consumed alone.
15. Also, broccoli sprouts along with mature broccoli supposedly have more effectiveness than either alone.
16. Also, mustard (whether mustard greens or mustard seeds is not known at the present time by this author) and onions also possibly help in some capacity (whether raw or cooked is not known at this present time, either, though.).