The Passion of the Christ
Here by the provision of Internet Archive is that excellent but gory film directed by Mel Gibson that very realistically depicts some of the physical sufferings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago during the reign of the brutal Roman Empire; on our behalf; for each and every one of us all.
According to The Holy Bible, previously in His life,
1. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ had healed the sick.
2. He had cleansed the lepers.
3. He had raised the dead.
4. He had cast out evil spirits.
5. He had confronted the corrupt religious and political authorities of that era with their hypocrisies and insufficiencies.
6. Allegedly, except for the incident of His "Cleansing of the Temple" in which he had vehemently set free the poor caged or bound animals that were scheduled to be sacrificially executed by the Jewish blood-sacrificing Temple Cult that was allegedly in power there in Jerusalem, and where He had vehemently overturned the tables of the money changers and those who sold doves to be sacrificed in the Temple, He had not violently opposed their plots against Him to crucify Him.
7. He had submitted Himself to not resist them violently; even to the extent of Him being nailed to the brutal Roman Empire Cross of crucifixion without opposing it violently; whilst thereby allegedly somehow saving each of us all from hell and whilst forgiving each of all of us of each and every one of all our sins; and whilst freely giving out His almighty agape'-love of God for us, to help us.
Here then, is The Passion of the Christ directed by Mel Gibson.
Just click on this ink: